ike love to control things. I love to have everything in its place and know my schedule for the next day, even the week ahead. But I am learning that this need to control doesn’t allow for the awesomeness of God to shine through. I want to be living in awe.
This week, I made a small commitment to myself to notice when my spirit says “awe”.
Here are a few I want to share with you.
- Our middle guy talking to daddy on the phone and asking, “how are you feeling Dada?”
- Biting into a bright, red, locally grown strawberry. Plus having them all ready and frozen to enjoy during the winter months.
- Getting an email from a boot camp buddy saying they are thinking of me and praying for me. (Thanks Annette!)
- See our sick little OC lying in Papa’s arms with a snotty nose. (I guess only a mom would say “awe” over that one.)
- My oldest last day of Kindergarten
- A parking spot in front of the coffee shop
- Thumb sucking
- Baby OC getting his own water and spilling it everywhere
- Reading great blogs from all over the world –Little Duckies, Photos by Andy, 3Monsters, FoodieGardeningClub
- A rainbow and the boys being able to “see” the treasure
- Colourful flowers in my mom’s hard
- A huge worm to go along with the beautiful garden
- My husband coming home to hugs